Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally. Over 1,000 networks in more than 175 countries utilize our network equipment and 40 percent of all mobile calls are made through our systems. We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards.
ERICSSON SKILLS ACQUISITION PROGRAM (E-SAP)
Our Company, a leader in the international telecommunications industry, is in the process of recruiting top class Engineers to participate in its’ Skills Acquisition Program. The successful applicants will be based mainly in Accra and undergo an intensive 12 month program, which will cover all core areas in the organization.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical/Electronics engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics/Electronics, Systems Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or a similar disciplines from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Candidate must have completed National Service in 2011
General Abilities and Skills for All Categories
- Analytic and Logical Thinker
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of key customer relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to walk the extra mile to resolve issues
- Basic understanding of telecommunications
How To Apply
Please apply at www.ericsson.com/careers before 17th June 2011. Search by Country Ghana for Career Fair – Ghana – 00036360.
Details in your Curriculum Vitae should be limited to the following information:
a) First Name:
d) Date of Birth:
e) Marital Status:
f) E-mail address:
g) Phone Number:
h) Residential & Postal Address:
i) Qualification (including class of degree & subject of study)
j) Institution of Higher Learning:
k) Year of Graduation:
l) Any other training
m) Details of experience including National Service Experience: (Most recent experience first)
n) Names & contact details of Referees
N.B. Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.